Monday, January 26, 2009

Jeff Dunhaaaaam dot com

I'll type up my BRILLIANT weekend shortly, but first something a bit more important.

Check out this link!!!!!

JEFF DUNHAM IS COMING TO DENMARK.

Yes, that had to be shouted.

AND WE HAVE TICKETS!!!!!



That deserved an even louder shout.

9 tickets, row 7, seats 4-12. We don't know yet exactly who's going other than Henni, Mixi and I (Lars may have a shift but is working like mad to get rid of it), but we have no doubt that we'll be able to get people for the rest of them as well... even at the insanely high prices asked.

I don't care.

I'LL GET TO SEE JEFF DUNHAM LIVE!!!!!

*dances around madly*

Okay, *phew* I'm ready to quiet down a bit now. Mixi was SO cute when I called her.
Me: "Are you doing anything on April 11th?"
Her: "No...?"
Me: "Are you online?"
Her: "Yes...?"
Me: "Go on MSN - I'm sending you a link."
*background noises alerting me that the message went through. Short pause*
Her: "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!!!!"
Her: "Even if I HAD been doing something, I'm certainly not now."
Her: "Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!"
... and the rest was at a level only dogs could her.

She's adorable :-D

No comments: