Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home again

Back home, and BOY it is good to be home! Lars surprised me by coming to pick me up at the airport last night. We went home and more or less straight to bed, and I slept for 10 hours straight. The bed at the hotel in Amsterdam was horrible so I was absolute knackered and glad to be back in my own bed with Lars lying next to me. All good :)

Wednesday I got the chance to have dinner with Paula who was also in Holland on business. Wonderful coincidence :-) Though we've known each other for about 10 years, we've only met once before, but I knew her to be of the race that knows Joseph and was really looking forward to seeing her again. With good reason :-) We met at 6:30pm found a nice Chinese restaurant nearby and proceeded to talk non-stop for the next 3 hours, making her miss her first train. Oops! Sorry about that, Paula.

I had a great time, and it was without a doubt the most comfortable and relaxing three hours of my entire stay :-)

But now I'm glad to be home, and hope to stay home for a couple of months.

No comments: