Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Lunch

It's the day of our annual Easter Lunch with Henni, Dennis, Henrik and the rest of the gang, so 2 hours from now our flat will be invaded by 6 happy people :-) I'm so glad I'm off work these days, so I can prepare calmly and actually not be stressed out by getting the flat ready for such a visit. I've been spending the past days cooking and cleaning and believe that if Lars keeps up his side of the bargain (which he has been doing so far) it'll all go off without a hitch :)

This is by far the biggest crowd we've had over for dinner so far and it'll be a bit tight, so we've put half around the dining table and half around the couch table. Not ideal, but it'll have to do in such a small flat as ours. I've gotten hold of all the traditional foods for Easter - smoked salmon, shrimps, herring, tenderloin, liver pâté, home-made meatballs etc. It's a lot of work, and the clean-up tomorrow will be even more work, but I'm really looking forward to this chance of being 'the hostess'. Besides, we always have a blast together, so the company will be great even without trying :-)

No comments: